Our customer satisfaction is very important to us, so it is important that you know under what circumstances goods can be returned.
What can be returned?
- Standard (none special order) Schoolwear products unworn that are bagged and tagged can be returned within 28 days.
- Blank undecorated or uncustomised products unworn that are bagged and tagged can be returned within 28 days.
- Items that have a clear fault or malfunction in the garment or decoration can be returned with 28 days.
- Items that are not as per your approved order and have been fulfilled in error.
What cannot be returned?
- Items that have been customised that are not faulty cannot be returned, these are known as custom bespoke special orders that have been produced for your convenience, they are not necessarily a stocked product – please take time and care to ensure you get the correct size.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we cannot exchange or refund opened underwear / lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear unless faulty; we can exchange or refund these items if hygiene strips and tags are in place and the original packaging is unopened and unmarked.
- Items with clear signs of noticeable wear cannot be returned.
In order to commence the Returns Process please contact email@example.com outlining details of your order and the reason for your return and whether you wish to have a replacement or refund; once we are satisfied that your reason for return is genuine and acceptable then a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) Number will be issued to you. Upon returning the product please write the RMA Number in a conspicuous location on the outside of the package.
Return the package to:
Buccaneer Group Ltd - Returns
The Old Fire Station
Cheshire CW9 5JA
Any carriage / shipping charges incurred by the Returnee will not be refunded.
Any refunded amounts will typically take 5 working days to reappear in your account via the original payment intermediary.